Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Classical Conversations







If you're a mom or a dad and you are struggling with the education your child is receiving or maybe struggling with that expensive private school tuition or maybe you're struggling with a bullying situation I would strongly encourage you to look up Classical Conversations. The mission of education and Classical Conversations is to know God and to make God known. Within these last four years not only have I been learning how my children learn but I have reclaimed my education ...as well. I am declining latin nouns and diagramming sentences and I know where Mesoamerica was/is on a map now. I know all 44 presidents and I can tell you when the civil war began and when it ended but mostly I am in love with learning for the first time in my life. And the MNO (mom's night out) is a fantastic perk because I'm with women who build me up, who build up my children and who strengthen my relationship with God each and every week.





Ringrazio Dio ~ Thanks be to God

No comments:

Post a Comment